The Park Theatre project began in 2010 when Artistic Director Jez Bond found an empty office block in Finsbury Park. A fundraising campaign followed, supported by artists such as Alan Rickman and Ian McKellen, as well as the press and local residents. The building was converted at the cost of just £2.6 million.
The Park Theatre finally opened in May 2013, with a debut seasons that including the UK premiere of These Shining Lives, and the world premiere of Daytona.
The theatre is committed to producing classics, musicals, new writing, and 19th Century drama. The Park operates a policy of open book accounting.
Get social with Park Theatre:
Park Theatre News:
- Rags the musical London Cast Album released digitally on 15 May.
- Another Mother will have its World Premiere at Park Theatre London
- REVIEW: La Cage Aux Folles, Park Theatre London ✭✭✭
- Cast announced for 10th Anniversary of Clybourne Park at Park Theatre
- REVIEW: Rags, Park Theatre London ✭✭✭✭
- A Beginners Guide To Rags The Musical
- La Cage Aux Folles – Park Theatre cast announced
- Rags the musical at Park Theatre London – Full cast announced
- REVIEW: Stray Dogs, Park Theatre 90 London ✭✭
- Casting announced for Martha, Josie and the Chinese Elvis at Park Theatre