The Park Theatre project began in 2010 when Artistic Director Jez Bond found an empty office block in Finsbury Park. A fundraising campaign followed, supported by artists such as Alan Rickman and Ian McKellen, as well as the press and local residents. The building was converted at the cost of just £2.6 million.
The Park Theatre finally opened in May 2013, with a debut seasons that including the UK premiere of These Shining Lives, and the world premiere of Daytona.
The theatre is committed to producing classics, musicals, new writing, and 19th Century drama. The Park operates a policy of open book accounting.
Get social with Park Theatre:
Park Theatre News:
- REVIEW: The Interview, Park Theatre, London ✭✭✭✭
- Yolande Kettle to play Princess Diana in The Interview at Park Theatre
- Passing at Park Theatre announce casting
- It’s Headed Straight Towards Us at Park Theatre – First Look Rehearsal Photos
- It’s Headed Straight Towards Us announce cast for Park Theatre season
- Full cast announced for the world premiere of Disruption at Park Theatre
- REVIEW: Paper Cut, Park 90, Park Theatre, London ✭✭✭✭
- Off West End Shows opening soon – June – December 2023
- REVIEW: The Way Old Friends Do, Park Theatre ✭✭✭✭
- REVIEW: Another America, Park Theatre ✭✭✭✭