The Park Theatre project began in 2010 when Artistic Director Jez Bond found an empty office block in Finsbury Park. A fundraising campaign followed, supported by artists such as Alan Rickman and Ian McKellen, as well as the press and local residents. The building was converted at the cost of just £2.6 million.
The Park Theatre finally opened in May 2013, with a debut seasons that including the UK premiere of These Shining Lives, and the world premiere of Daytona.
The theatre is committed to producing classics, musicals, new writing, and 19th Century drama. The Park operates a policy of open book accounting.
Get social with Park Theatre:
Park Theatre News:
- REVIEW: Another America, Park Theatre ✭✭✭✭
- Little Woman at Park Theatre announces full casting
- Park Theatre announce Autumn 2021 – Spring 2022 season
- Rags the musical London Cast Album released digitally on 15 May.
- Another Mother will have its World Premiere at Park Theatre London
- REVIEW: La Cage Aux Folles, Park Theatre London ✭✭✭
- Cast announced for 10th Anniversary of Clybourne Park at Park Theatre
- REVIEW: Rags, Park Theatre London ✭✭✭✭
- A Beginners Guide To Rags The Musical
- La Cage Aux Folles – Park Theatre cast announced