The Hope Theatre launched in November 2013 under Artistic Director Adam Spreadbury-Maher and curated by the team from the King’s Head Theatre. It is London’s only fringe theatre committed exclusively to new writing.
As a commitment to emerging artists, The Hope offers a 50:50 box office split with participating companies, as well as an invitation-only writers group to further develop work.
The theatre welcomes unsolicited scripts, proposals, and invitations to see artist’s work.
Get social with Hope Theatre:
Hope Theatre News:
- REVIEW: The Ruffian On The Stair, Hope Theatre ✭✭✭
- REVIEW: The Lesson, Hope Theatre London ✭✭✭✭
- Tim Cook’s Play Adam And Eve Comes To The Hope Theatre
- REVIEW: Gypsy Queen, Assembly Front Room, Edinburgh Fringe ✭✭✭✭
- REVIEW: Steel Magnolias, Hope Theatre ✭✭✭