Madame Tussauds London is one of the top tourist attractions. Madame Tussauds tickets are now available getting you up close and personal with the world’s greatest waxwork collection.
Madame Tussauds was founded in 1835, Madame Tussauds has become synonymous with life-like figures of today’s biggest stars, celebrities and heroes bought to life in incredibly accurate detail. Based on Marylebone Rd in Central London, you can buy your Madame Tussauds Tickets here.
There are 15 interactive areas in Madame Tussauds London to make memories with family and friends. Party with A-listers like Dwayne ‘The Rock’ Johnson, take to the stage with music stars such as Taylor Swift and Beyoncé and join the Royal Family in the most regal of settings. Hail a London cab for a journey through 400 years of the capital’s history before joining the Marvel Super Heroes for a crime-fighting adventure. Then use the force to be transported to a galaxy far, far away and star in the action with the greats of the Star Wars universe.
The London archive also houses an array of historical items, contemporary costumes, memorabilia, fine art, exhibition catalogues and much more.
Combining glitz, glamour and incredible history, welcome to Madame Tussauds – it’s where stars are made!
MADAME TUSSAUDS OPENING HOURS
Madame Tussauds is typically open seven days a week. The museum generally opens at 9:00 each morning and closes between 16:00 and 18:00 each evening.
MADAME TUSSAUDS – COVID-19 INFORMATION
In addition to requiring masks and face coverings, several new safety measures have been introduced. This includes the following:
- All tickets are digital so you must pre-book your visit.
- All payments are contactless wherever possible.
- Parking directions have been posted to allow for distancing.
- Temperature checks are conducted prior to entry.
- New signage with safety measures and instructions has been installed.
- Enhanced cleaning takes place throughout the day.
- New deep cleaning measures have been introduced in the event a person presents symptoms consistent with COVID-19. (Please note if you have symptoms or are feeling unwell, do not visit.)
- Hand sanitiser is available for guests to use throughout the premises.
- Employees will be wearing PPE.
- Menu offerings in any food outlets feature “grab & go” options.
- The capacity has been reduced to allow for social distancing.
MADAME TUSSAUDS TICKET PRICE
Standard Madame Tussauds tickets start at £29 (subject to availability). We also offer a ticket which includes Madame Tussauds, London Eye and Sealife.
MADAME TUSSAUDS ADDRESS
Marylebone, London NW1 5LR
(Near Baker Street Tube)