Purchase your London Eye tickets from BritishTheatre.com now. The Lastminute.com London Eye is the most popular tourist attraction in the United Kingdom.
With over 3 million visitors annually, the London Eye offers London’s second-highest viewing platform (the highest being The Shard).
Opened on 31 December 1999, the London Eye adjoins the western end of Jubilee Gardens on the South Bank of the Thames River.
There are 32 sealed and air-conditioned passenger capsules attached to the external circumference of the wheel and rotated by electric motors. Capsules are numbered 1 to 33 (there is no number 13), The wheel rotates at 26 cm (10 in) per second (about 0.9 km/h or 0.6 mph) so that one revolution takes about 30 minutes. It does not usually stop to take on passengers; the rotation rate is slow enough to allow passengers to walk on and off the moving capsules at ground level.
E-tickets are valid for the time and date stated.
Go to the Fast Track entrance (F) at your booked timeslot.
- Fast Track Admission (via access point F)
- 30 MINS Rotation on the London Eye
- Access to the London Eye 4D cinema experience
- Please ensure that you have a copy of your E-Ticket ready upon arrival
- Guest participation in a temperature check upon arrival. Any person displaying a high temperature will not be permitted into the attraction
- Please be ready to make on-site payments using a contactless bank card as the attraction is now cashless
- Please bring a suitable face covering/face mask
- Please refrain from visiting the attraction should you display symptoms or feel unwell
- New Capacity to ensure social distancing
- Enhanced cleaning measures throughout the day
- Hygiene and hand sanitizer stations
BritishTheatre.com can offer you various type of London Eye tickets and experiences:-