The Turbine Theatre is a brand new theatre on the banks of the Thames next to the iconic Battersea Power Station, presented by Bill Kenwright and founded and led by Artistic Director Paul Taylor-Mills. The theatre is located under the Grosvenor Bridge railway arches at Circus West Village, the first chapter of the iconic Battersea Power Station’s regeneration, which is already a thriving riverside destination with exciting restaurants, bars and cafés already open, located at the foot of the iconic Grade II* listed landmark.
The Turbine Theatre is an intimate theatre with big ambitions. Everything we do revolves around one simple idea: powering the imagination.
New energy drives everything we do, from festivals of brand new works, world premieres of new productions and classic stories reimagined for contemporary audiences.
Every story is a journey and The Turbine Theatre aims to be just the first stage for every idea, risk and labour of love that is brought to life in this electric new environment. We want to be the spark for the most talented and diverse voices that theatre has to offer.
We’re also passionate about playing a vital role at the heart of the emerging local Battersea community, offering a dynamic public space by day, and a groundbreaking theatre by night.
Get social with Turbine Theatre London:
Turbine Theatre London News:
- But I’m A Cheerleader the musical extends at Turbine Theatre
- FIRST LOOK: But I’m A Cheerleader the musical at Turbine Theatre
- Turbine Theatre’s My Night With Reg latest victim of Pingdemic
- My Night With Reg to be revived at Turbine Theatre London
- Proud – new musical joins MTFestUK 2021 at Turbine Theatre
- Hair in concert comes to London Palladium and Mayflower Southampton
- New British Musical is taking the Internet by Storm
- Line-up for MTFest UK 2020 musical theatre festival
- REVIEW: High Fidelity, Turbine Theatre London ✭✭✭✭✭
- MTFestUK is back at the new Turbine Theatre, Battersea