The Park Theatre project began in 2010 when Artistic Director Jez Bond found an empty office block in Finsbury Park. A fundraising campaign followed, supported by artists such as Alan Rickman and Ian McKellen, as well as the press and local residents. The building was converted at the cost of just £2.6 million.
The Park Theatre finally opened in May 2013, with a debut seasons that including the UK premiere of These Shining Lives, and the world premiere of Daytona.
The theatre is committed to producing classics, musicals, new writing, and 19th Century drama. The Park operates a policy of open book accounting.
Get social with Park Theatre:
Park Theatre News:
- REVIEW: A Clockwork Orange, Park Theatre ✭✭✭✭
- Casting Announced For A Clockwork Orange At Park Theatre
- Casting Announced For Raising Martha At Park Theatre
- REVIEW: The Screwtape Letters, Park Theatre ✭✭✭
- Saving Jason Premieres At Park Theatre
- Rediscovered Priestley Comedy Comes To Park Theatre
- FIRST LOOK: The Buskers Opera at Park Theatre
- The Quiet House – IVF Drama At Park Theatre
- Jane Fonda Drama Comes To The Park Theatre
- REVIEW: Kill Me Now, Park Theatre ✭✭✭✭