WIN A PAIR OF TICKETS TO SEE THREE DAYS IN THE COUNTRY AT THE NATIONAL THEATRE!
A handsome new tutor brings reckless, romantic desire to an eccentric household. Over three days one summer the young and the old will learn lessons in love: first love and forbidden love, maternal love and platonic love, ridiculous love and last love. The love left unsaid and the love which must out.
Ivan Turgenev’s passionate, moving comedy, A Month in the Country, has been a source of inspiration for films, a ballet and the plays of Chekhov. It's presented here in a new version by Patrick Marber whose work includes Closer and The Red Lion – playing in the Dorfman from 3 June. Three Days in the Country stars John Simm (Life on Mars and Mad Dogs) and Mark Gatiss (The League of Gentlemen and Game of Thrones) and runs at the National Theatre from 21 July to 21 October.
For more information and to book tickets, visit nationaltheatre.org.uk or call 020 7452 3000.
To enter you can do one or both of the following:
a) Visit our page and like us on Facebook = 1 entry
(be sure to press the grey ‘I Visited' button afterwards to register your entry)
b) Follow us on Twitter = 1 entry
(be sure to press the grey ‘I Follow' button after ‘Following' us to register your entry.)
You have double the chance of winning!
Terms and Conditions:
- Tickets valid Monday – Thursday performances from 24 July – 17 August
- Competition closes Friday 24th July at 2pm.
- Winner will be drawn at random on Friday 24th July and announced online on this page, so check back.
- Winner will also be contacted via email by 3pm same day so be sure to double-check your email address (and your Junk folder)!
- If the prize remains unclaimed 48 hours after the winner has been notified, a re-draw will take place.
- Tickets are subject to availability; non-transferable and exclusions apply.
- Additional expenses are the responsibility of the prize winner.
- No cash alternative; not for resale.
- Entrants agree to receive communications from BritishTheatre.com – you will love our newsletter!