WIN A PAIR OF TICKETS TO THE MOTHERF**KER WITH THE HAT AT THE NATIONAL THEATRE!
Indhu Rubasingham directs a new production of Stephen Adly Guirgis’ The Motherf**ker with the Hat.
Things are looking up for Jackie. He’s out of jail and staying clean thanks to his sponsor. He might even have found a job. And of course there’s Veronica, who he’s loved since 8th grade. Nothing could come between them – except a hat.
Stephen Adly Guirgis’ play received six Tony nominations on Broadway and he recently won the 2015 Pulitzer Prize for Drama (for Between Riverside and Crazy). Poetic, profane and hilarious, this whip-smart look at love and addiction finds light even in the darkest corners of New York City.
Playing at the National Theatre 10 June – 20 August with tickets from £15. For more information and to book tickets visit www.nationaltheatre.org.uk or call 020 7452 3000.
To enter and have a chance of winning a pair of tickets, you can do one or both of the following:
a) Visit our page and like us on Facebook
(be sure to press the grey ‘I Visited' button afterwards to register your entry)
b) Follow us on Twitter
(be sure to press the grey ‘I Follow' button after ‘Following' us to register your entry.)
You have double the chance of winning!
Terms and Conditions:
- Tickets valid for performances from 10th – 16th June
- Tickets are subject to availability, non-transferable, and exclusions apply.
- There is no cash alternative and they are not for resale.
- Additional expenses are the responsibility of the prize winner.
- Competition closes Sunday 31st May.
- Winner will be drawn at random and announced 1st June 2015 online on this page, so check back.
- Winner will also be contacted via email so be sure to double-check your email address (and your Junk folder)!
- If the prize remains unclaimed 48 hours after the winner has been notified, a re-draw will take place.
- Entrants agree to receive communications from BritishTheatre.com – you will love our newsletter!