WIN A PAIR OF TICKETS TO SEE THE INVISIBLE AT THE BUSH THEATRE!
On her one night off this week, lawyer Gail is on a date with a man called Ken. It isn’t going well. All he really wants is some sympathy. All she wants is a bottle of rosé and to forget it all.
But Gail can’t switch off. Not really. Because in a bedroom in Southall a woman is being abused and there’s no one to help her. Up and down the country people are being forced to represent themselves in court. Tomorrow morning an old man will wake up to a different world. Changed. Hated. Invisible.
In 2008 Rebecca Lenkiewicz became the first living female playwright to have an original play staged on the Olivier stage at the National (Her Naked Skin). Her quietly powerful and all-seeing new play, written in response to real-life cuts to legal aid, weaves together the stories of ordinary people fighting for their right to justice.
The Invisible is now playing at the Bush Theatre until 15 August with tickets available for £20 and under. For more information and to book tickets call 020 8743 5050 or visit www.bushtheatre.co.uk/event/the-invisible/.
To enter you can do one or both of the following:
a) Visit our page and like us on Facebook = 1 entry
(be sure to press the grey ‘I Visited' button afterwards to register your entry)
b) Follow us on Twitter = 1 entry
(be sure to press the grey ‘I Follow' button after ‘Following' us to register your entry.)
You have double the chance of winning!
Terms and Conditions:
- Tickets valid for all performances until 15 August 2015.
- Tickets are subject to availability and non-transferable.
- Additional expenses are the responsibility of the prize winner.
- Competition closes Wednesday 15th July 2015.
- Winner will be drawn at random and announced Thursday 16th July 2015 online on this page, so check back.
- Winner will also be contacted via email so be sure to double-check your email address (and your Junk folder)!
- If the prize remains unclaimed 48 hours after the winner has been notified, a re-draw will take place.
- Entrants agree to receive communications from BritishTheatre.com – you will love our newsletter!